The latest study on the IoT in Education Market industry includes a detailed analysis of the future trends and demands for the forecast period, 2020 - 2030 The study is inclusive of a profound analysis of this business sphere focuses on the overall remuneration of the market over the projected period. The study also includes significant information pertinent to the IoT in Education Market industry, particularly the current COVID-19 scenario. Exhaustive coverage of the COVID-19 impact on the IoT in Education Market industry is a major attraction of the report.
The global IoT in education market size is expected to reach USD 25.42 Billion in 2028 and register a steady CAGR over the forecast period, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Steady market revenue growth can be attributed to rising demand for advanced eLearning among educational institutes, which enables students to work at their own pace through the curriculum. This enhances learning experience and the course-completion rate helps in better student assessment. Instructors can collect data on student performance with the help of cloud technology, and IoT in the education sector allows teachers to share and collaborate information and feedback with each other. Increasing investment by educational institutes for obtaining efficient network for data transmissions, data storage, and data analysis to enhance the e-learning ecosystem is expected to boost growth of IoT in the education sector.
The report accurately offers insights into the supply-demand ratio and production and consumption volume of each segment. It also studies the supply chain disruptions and economic volatility induced by the pandemic and offers a current and future assessment of the impact of the pandemic on the global and regional IoT in Education Market
Read full Reports of IoT in Education Market @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/iot-in-education-market
Some Key Highlights from the Report
- Hardware segment accounted for largest revenue share in 2020. Educational institutions are embracing technology for schools more readily and increasing adoption of interactive whiteboards, smart pens, and tablets to enhance the distribution of learning material.
- Classroom management segment revenue is expected to expand at a rapid CAGR during the forecast period. IoT solutions improve class management and learning protocols with the help of smart technologies, which are available in a classroom.
- Academic institutions segment accounted for a significantly high revenue share in the IoT in education market in 2020. Rising usage of smart classes, robotics, 24x7 connectivity, Wi-Fi coverage to multi-device support by academic institutions are driving adoption of IoT in the education sector.
Some major players in the market include IBM, Cisco Systems, Inc., Intel Corporation, Google, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Oracle Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd., Samsung, and SAP SE.
Elucidating the competitive landscape of the Global Photolithography Equipment Market:
- The global IoT in Education Market report offers viable insights into the competitive spectrum of the IoT in Education Market business sphere.
- The report systematically profiles the company information of each market player.
- It identifies the estimated industry share, production facilities, development prospects, and geographies served by each market player.
- The study showcases the extensive product portfolios of the prominent market contenders.
Objectives of the Global IoT in Education Market Study:
- An in-depth study of the evolving market sectors and the growth penetration status of the global IoT in Education Market .
- COVID-19 Impact Analysis to highlight the major opportunities and challenges
- Strategic recommendations to help readers formulate lucrative business strategies
- Identification of the emerging players and their tactical approaches to expand market presence
- An extensive study of the product portfolios of the major market players and their regional presence
- A closer look at the strategic initiatives undertaken by the leading companies across this industry, including mergers acquisitions, collaborations, partnerships, and joint ventures
The purpose of the global IoT in Education Market research report is to provide substantial information about key segments and the competitive landscape of the IoT in Education Market report. It also offers valuable data to assist the investors in formulating strategic business investment plans and capitalize on the emerging growth prospects in the Photolithography Equipment Market.
Segmentation by :
Emergen Research has segmented the global IoT in Education market on the basis of component, application, end-use, and region:
Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Administration Management
- Learning Management System
- Classroom Management
End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Academic Institutions
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
Rest of Europe
Rest of APAC
Rest of LATAM
Middle East Africa
Rest of MEA
Radical Highlights from the Report:
- A comprehensive overview of the global IoT in Education Market with detailed information about the factors influencing the growth of the market
- Profiling key players of the industry along with a thorough analysis of their market share and reach, global position, product portfolio, strategic expansion plans, and financial standings
- Forecast of the market in the key geographies where the market has already established its presence
- Analysis of the competitive landscape covering mergers and acquisitions, collaborations, product launches, partnerships, and others
- A comprehensive 8-year analysis to offer accurate forecasts about the market growth and expansion
Browse More Related Reports :
wastewater treatment services market
healthcare business intelligence market
quantum computing for enterprise market
nanowire battery markethttps://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/nanowire-battery-market
5g infrastructure market
internet of things insurance market
cloud backup recovery market
big data analytics in retail market
solar vehicle market
sustainable air filters market
nanosatellite and microsatellite market
At Emergen Research, we believe in advancing with technology. We are a growing market research and strategy consulting company with an exhaustive knowledge base of cutting-edge and potentially market-disrupting technologies that are predicted to become more prevalent in the coming decade.
Thank you for reading our report. Please connect with us to know more about the report and customization options. Our team will ensure the report is customized accurately to meet your requirements.